Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My new FAV Makeup Primer from the GREAT People at GLAMCOR

So, while I was at IMATS (The International Makeup Artist Trade Show) in LA, I had the pleasure of meeting Eric Kaiser, of GLAMCOR  Professional. I also had the opportunity of being introduced to some great products that are going to revolutionize the makeup world!! But out of all the products, there was one I really wanted to introduce to you!  I now own this product myself and have not only added it to my kit, but also use it with my personal makeup. GLAMCOR Performance Primer.


Now Most of you may be asking..

  1. "Do I really need a primer??"
  2. "What Benefits do I get from using a primer?"
  3. "How often should I use a primer?" 

Well, allow me to answer those for ya!  YES, I recommend a makeup primer. But don't get it confused, you should still be using a moisturizer.  Now let's talk about the benefits of using a primer. A primer helps your foundation go on smoother, with less touch ups, as well as better looking makeup at the end of the day/event. I like to call it, "glue for makeup!" But let me assure you, GLAMCOR Performance Primer feels NOTHING like glue!! "How often should I use a makeup primer?", you ask. Well as a professional makeup artist, I use it on EVERY client for EVERY event. As an everyday mommy, most of my days are spent going to the park, pool, zoo, or running errands. So I tend use it on more special occasions (dining out, parties, girls night, weddings, consolations, etc.)

GLAMCOR Performance Primer is the IT! Now add a SH to the front of that! It's lightweight, ultra Silky (I mean S-I-L-K-Y) formula which feels amazing and like nothings there! I have used primers in the past and they HAVE felt like glue, but NOT GLAMCOR Performance Primer!

 It's translucent and blends smoothly over the skin. I recommend giving it about 30 seconds or so to dry  before applying your foundation over it. I would also recommend application with a brush. There's a brush sold they recommend using with the Performance Primer, or you can use a brush you already own. Just make sure it's a clean brush, free of foundation.

It's a 30 ml Bottle which retails for $38.00 and can be purchased at www.glamcor.com under the cosmetics section. As an added bonus, Eric Kaiser of GLAMCOR Professional will throw in a FREE professional accessory bag ($15.00 value) when you mention my name "ERICA FRANKSEN" in your order!!
This handy accessory can be used as your "everyday use" makeup bag to store a compact, lip product, a couple pencils and whatever else you need keep close in your purse or as a part of your kit for lip/eye pencils, brushes, smaller products, etc. Basically, it's super functional for anything in your makeup world! PLUS it has a water proof lining, so you can turn the bag inside out and wipe it clean!

What a DEAL, right!?! A 38 ml bottle of GLAMCOR Performance Primer + A Professional Small Accessory bag! A perfect way to spoil yourself mommies!!  Believe me, this is a professional grade product that will keep your makeup looking beautiful! So, to all my sexy single ladies out there. You NEED this for those nights when your out booty shaking to keep that makeup perfect and in place ;) And to my mommies go ahead and spoil yourself so on those rare occasions out you can look and feel like the HOT MAMA you are! Head on over to www.glamcor.com and place that order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment